19.10.12

PUNKIN

The time is here! Ever since October 1st this year, I think everyone has been a little more obsessed than usual...myself included.  I'm talking about it, you're talking about it, and Shit Girls Say is tweeting it. the Pun-King has arrived and its cozy spicy homey goodness has permeated even the places you'd least expect it to be...

lattes
cupcakes
cheesecake
spice
oatmeal squares
donuts
muffins
beer/ale
Pudding (alliteration!!)
bread
dog costumes
pies
pasta
trash....
found this poor little guy on our front porch the other day.
Smashed dreams of becoming a jack-o-lantern, the pumpkin is literally dying to get into my life. And who am I to deny it??
Pringles too, as my aunt put it, has "jumped the shark". 
So I'm just gonna leave this here..................

oh and this:


1 comment:

  1. God I love fall. and pumpkin everything. That pug costume is seriously too adorable.

    ReplyDelete