6.2.12

Uh-Oh Oreos



The two most popular dessert items to be classically paired with milk.  Combined.  I don't know what more there is to say than that.

"Uh-Oh" Oreos:

1. Make any old recipe for chocolate chip cookies
2. Put some flour on your hands to avoid super sticky fingers and mold dough around oreos.  Try not to put too much on them—only enough to cover the oreo because they turn out very large.  
3. Place on greased pan and bake 12-13 minutes.

Similar to what The Londoner writes about the 'slutty brownie', "They're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy".  So if you're ready to dip your Oreos in more than just milk, I would definitely give it a go.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I must try this recipe. I love getting the updates from your blog.... very fun! Happy Tuesday and stay warm. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I've been seeing this pop up on tons of blogs lately, I MUST try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious i love Oreos :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were phenomenal! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete