10.2.12

scars and stories






















The Fray is my first love.  I will always love them.  They were my first concert ever. "All At Once" is my "first-day-of-school" song for inexplicable reasons. And they met me at the beginning of my DIY career—see above picture of this appropriately 'frayed' shirt I so cleverly paired with matching pink bracelets my freshman year...cute...

Anyhoo, their new album entitled "Scars and Stories" is out now and it's as good as ever.  I'm probably (definitely) just biased because they're from Colorado.  Didn't really mean to make a plug for a band but I just thought I'd share this cute attempt at making my own concert tee my friend dug up in honor of the album release.

It's finally snowing in Chicago! Time to break out the sweaters. Starting with this one.

Also, I'd like to live here, if someone wants to setup a little garden getaway with me.

2 comments:

  1. That shirt is so cute! And I didn't know they were from Colorado. Oh and I REALLY want to crawl into that little garden getaway. That just makes me hate the snow right now hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the fray! aha, lovely blog :) xo,

    http://pretty--littlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete